I am pleased to present to you our new Documentation pages!
In more than 100 help pages, you can find information and videos about our features, which will help with your application development.
Some examples are:
- Design Elements: Support for every native iOS Design element.
- Kodika Server: Activate a dedicated server for your application with one-click.
- Payments - In-App Purchases: Support for native Apple In-App Purchases in minutes.
- No-Code Actions: Ready to use actions to add functionality to your elements and application.
- Screen Navigation: Implement the Navigation in your app using native animations.
- Data Types: Support for lots of different Data Types to store your Data.
- Update Design from Data: Connect your Design elements directly to the data.
- Events: Execute actions when a button is clicked, or a Screen appears.
- Datasource: Manage your network requests without code.
- Image Assets & Icons: Add and edit your application’s assets.
- External APIs: Use any external JSON REST API.
- Reusable Cell components: Reusable Cells to use in your List View and Grid View.
- Code and Functions: Expand your application with custom and complex logic that is not available using no-code only features.
Finally, we always try to improve and expand our help pages, so please write in the comments if you need more info about a Kodika feature in order for our team to write more about it.