Plugins ? Sensors?

Hi
Just stumbled on Kodika and I like it a lot, but where do I get plugins, and where can I get values of sensors ? Such as, Gps, NFC, Light and so on.

Best Regards

// Andreas

Hello, we add new plugins with every release based on user needs. Kodika can support any plugin or SDK available in Swift or ObjectiveC. Also, we can include support for hardware sensors. At the moment we have control of the Haptic Touch, access to contacts, and we are working on accelerometer for a user. There is also map support but we can implement something more specific based on your needs.
Do you have any particular plug-in or sensor that you would like to see in Kodika?

I would think that a scanning SDK like Developer SDK Guides and Documentation | Scandit could be a great plugin to add? Or would that be to difficult?

It would be really easy to add this plugin, but have you tried the existing QRCodeReader? What kind of barcode do you want to scan?

I must have overlooked the QRCodeReader functionality. Do not find it in the documentation?

I want to scan EAN-13 Barcodes and QR codes.

With respect to Scandit: I have not seen any other scanning SDK that works this fast in all conditions. But it is not cheap… yet, in a business context it might be crucial to consider.

Sadly there are not all the plugins in the documentation as we are actively adding new ones.

We are currently using this GitHub - yannickl/QRCodeReader.swift: Simple QRCode reader in Swift to scan QR Codes, which uses Apple’s AVFoundation code and it should support both QR and EAN-13 Apple Developer Documentation

We can although add the Scandit if your project needs it.

Will Simple QRcode reader also work when converting to Android with mutata.io?
And how simple/hard would a Scandit implementation convert with mutata?

Yes, QRCodeReader is already supported in mutata.io

It should work without issues as there is a native Android SDK Get Started With Barcode Scanning — Data Capture SDK 6.10.0-beta.2 documentation