Features of a new matrimony app

Hi everyone. I have recently joined Kodika.io.

I am hoping to work on my new app over the next few months or so. It is a completely free matrimony app. I wanted to do it all with Kodika. However, there are some ideas in the app which I am unsure whether Kodika can do?

These are as follows:

1. A simple animated start-up screen when app is launched (I have tried uploading a gif but it doesn’t work - so far I am using just a simple image with a loading circle).
  2. A registering process which requires the user to submit a photo of ID, and then a Face ID/selfie verification process.
  3. Map view to see nearby or other users (I noticed there’s already a map view function which is great)
  4. Advanced searching - i.e. to search/filter based on different features/qualities
  5. Push notification when users are interested in one another.

I’d greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me if the above is generally achieveable using Kodika! I have zero experience in coding so I am looking forward to this as a project!

Thank you!

Hi @Tvlvl and welcome to Kodika.

Answering your questions:

1. There is no support for gif at the moment but you can use Lotties
  2. Yeah you can use an API for upload of photo and an image from the camera.
  3. There is MapView support and in our next version (next days) there will be support for multi pins on a map.
  4. This is possible either in Kodika Server or your own API.
  5. There is full support for Push notifications.

Thank you
Kostas

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it - I am looking very forward to binge watching the tutorial videos and making a start!

Cheers!

1 Like

You can also check out our documentation at docs.kodika.io. There are lots of step-by-step instructions and short videos there.

1 Like