I need to make a bilingual app in Dutch (Nederlands, NL) and French (FR) for a Belgian market.
- I want to start the app and give the user the choice.
- Depending on the language of the operating system, the language choice screen should be in FR (when OS is in FR) or NL (in all other cases).
- Language choice should be persistent and stored
- User should be able to switch/toggle language selection from a settings screen
- All labels and buttons should be in chosen language
- Data connections (API) should also include selected language
- User should only receive push notifications in the selected language.
Is this possible? And what are the best practices?